acupuncture + microneedling
The use of sterile, single use acupuncture needles, cupping, gua sha, moxibustion and bodywork to address structural issues and facilitate the body’s return to balance. In addition to musculoskeletal needs, acupuncture has been shown to have an effect on internal medicine as well. Herbal medicine can easily be used in conjunction with bodywork and acupuncture.
Orthopedics, women's health, fertility, musculoskeletal issues, sports medicine, post-surgery recovery, digestive health, immune support, stress, anxiety, weight management, disordered eating and body dysmorphia recovery.
My approach: I shift between traditional acupuncture, motor point/orthopedic acupuncture, and more subtle energy work as needed to best meet the current need of the patient. This allows vastness and flexibility in the treatment process.
microneedling + cosmetic acupuncture
Microneedling is an effective, non-toxic and non-surgical modality for facial rejuvenation. Simply put microneedling is the use of very fine needles at the surface of the skin to promote the production of collagen, the breakdown of discoloration and scars and increase the absorption of products by 2000%, all while preserving the integrity of the outermost layer of the skin. Safe and effective, results last for 3-5 years after a treatment series.
We use concentrated Traditional Chinese Medicine organic herbal hyaluronic acid serums to target specific needs such as under-eye discoloration or mature skin. In addition, we offer traditional full-body acupuncture to achieve exceptional results by stimulating renewal both topically and internally.
- Stimulates collagen production
- Tightens and rejuvenates the skin
- Improves cellular reproduction and regeneration
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Diminishes scars and minimize age spots
- Increases product absorption
Microneedling treatment recommendation is one session every 4-6 weeks with a base of 3 treatments for maximum results. For improved results, depending on need or preference, we can supplement with nanoneedling, red LED light therapy, and/or herbal medicine. Nanoneedling can be done weekly to enhance rejuvenation and is wonderful for sensitive skin.
PRICES + PACKAGES:
- Individual Microneedling + Nanoneedling Session: customized with organic botanical serum, Red LED Light Therapy, PEMF and Infrared Therapy included with each session - $650
- Holistic Beauty Package: 3 Micro-Needling sessions with customized Organic Herbal Serums, Red LED Light Therapy, PEMF and Infrared Therapy included in each session, scheduled once every 4 weeks - $1500
- Radiant Beauty Package: 3 Micro-Needling + 3 Nano-Needling Sessions with customized Organic Herbal Serums, Red LED Light Therapy, PEMF and Infrared Therapy included in each session - $2,750